1. Supreme Leader's Speech in Meeting with Entrepreneurs, 2010-03-03. https:// khamenei.ir
2. The Leader’s Remarks in Meeting with People of Isfahan Province. 2013-11-13. https:// khamenei.ir [In Persian]
9. Ayatollah Khamenei Announces General Policies on the Economy of Resistance. 2014-02-13. https:// khamenei.ir [In Persian]
4. Leader's speech in meeting with participants of 3th Elite Youth Conference. 2015-10-14. https:// khamenei.ir [In Persian]
5. Ebrahimzadeh, I, Eskandari Sani M, Ramezanpour S. The Strategy for Alleviation of Urban Poverty in Urban Areas by Resistive Economy
Approach (Case study: Tehran Metropolitan). Geography and Development. 2013; 14(44): 1-24. [In Persian]
3. . Noferesti M. Resilient Economy and How It Could Be Achieved. Quarterly Journal of the Macro and Strategic Policies. 2013; 4(Resistive
Economy): 153-133. [In Persian]
3. Adib Y, Ebrahimi Harestani A, Reza Pour Y, Toghyani M. Scrutiny Religious foundations of an economic education curriculum an optimal
model based on resistive economy. The Islamic Revolution Approach. 2013; 10(93): 41-53. [In Persian]
3. Ansari A. Resilient economy in public education; policy evaluation; action plan. Basij Strategic Studies, 2013; 13(30): 153-133. [In Persian]
3. Bakhtiari I. The Impact of Economic Factors on the Comprehensive Defense. Defence Studies. 2013; 14(2): 39-124. [In Persian]
10. Amiri Tehranizadeh S. M. R. Resistance Economy from economic systems' point of view. Journal of Iran's Economic Essays (JIEE). 2015;
12(29): 99-52. [In Persian]
11. Samieinasab M, Soleymani y, Abdi S. The optimal conceptual model of food security in the Islamic Republic of Iran in the system of resistive
economy. Scientific Journal of Security Horizons. 2013; 3(90): 35-33. [In Persian]
12. Peyghami A. and Mansouri S. Comparative Study of Resilient Economiy Literature and Social Welfare Planning; Presenting a Combined
Conceptual Model. Scientific Journal of Security Horizons. 2014; 3(25): 33-.114. [In Persian]
19. Sayflu S. A Conceptual Review of Resistance Economics. ma'refat-e eghtesad-e eslami . 2014; 5(2): 151-139. [In Persian]
14. Seif AM. An Introduction to the Roadmap and Implementation of General Policies of Islamic Republic of Iran Resistive Economy. Journal of
Basij Strategic Studies. 2014; 13(31): 33-115. [In Persian]
15. Mobini M, Memarzade Q. The Futures Study of public organization accordance with the requirements of resilience economy. Quarterly Journal
of the Macro and Strategic Policies. 2013 Nov 21; 4(Resistive Economy): 1-92. [In Persian]
13. Seif AM. A proposed model for resistance economy in Islamic republic of Iran (IN Light of the Viewpoint of the Supreme Leader). 2012; 5(13),
5-22. [In Persian]
13. Rahmanpour M, Hasanpour E, Nasr Esfahani A. Survey the National Curriculum of Iran in Relation to the Resistance Economic in Experts
Viewpoint. National Studies Journal. 2013 Mar 20;13(35):9-21. [In Persian]
13. Moghtadaei A, Yavaran Bakhshayesh A. Analysis of the causal relationships between indicators of general policies of resistive economy by
utilizing multiple criteria Decision Making (DEMATEL approach). Quarterly Journal of The Macro and Strategic Policies. 2013 Nov
21;4(Resistive Economy):99-32. [In Persian]
13. Jafarie FS, Davoodi P. An Institutional Approach to the Structuralization of Power in the Domestic Arena to Achieve Resistive Economy.
JPBUD. 2014; 13 (9):151-132. [In Persian]
20. Abolhasani A, Baharvandi A. Two-sided Exchange Sukuk: an Approach for Exchange Transactions in a Sample Resistive Economy. Islamic
Economics Studies Bi-quarterly Journal. 2019 Apr 21;5(2):39-104. [In Persian]
21. Mirmoezi S H. Resistive economy and its requirements. Islamic Economics. 2012; 12(43): 43-33. [In Persian]
22. Faridzad A, Morovvat H. Evaluation of Vulnerability of Iranian Economic Sectors Due to Constrained Supply of Imported Intermediate Goods:
Mixed Variable Input-Output Approach. Economic Research. 2015; 15(53), 1-93. [In Persian]
مفهوم، مصادیق و الزامات اقتصاد مقاومتی
08 مدیریت اطلاعات سلامت / دوره هفدهم / شماره دوم/ خرداد و تیر 1933
29. Rahmanpour M, Nasr-Isfahani A, Siyadat S A. Examination of the relationship between the principles of the Islamic Republic of Iran's National
Curriculum subjects resilient economy in order to offer appropriate curriculum, The Islamic Revolution Approach. 2015; 3(91), 41-30. [In Persian]
24. Ramezani E, Mottaghi-Rad A. Organizational Entrepreneurship and its Role in Resistive Economy (Case Study: Country's Typical Firm of
Entrepreneurship: Azinforj). Arth Prabandh: A Journal of Economics and Management. 2014; 9(3):33-35.
25. Asadi A, Shahrivar MM, Esmaili SM. Passing through sanctions by resistive economy. International Journal of Resistive Economics.
23. Amiri M, Partabian A, Safari M. Study the role of the university and its elements in realizing resistive economy. International journal of resistive
23. Falahatpisheh H, Asgari A, Mozaffari MM. Analyzing the act for Fifth Plan of Development of Islamic Republic of Iran Based on the Approach
of Respective Economy. Indian J. Sci. Res. 2014;4(3):350-353.
23. Mosallanejad A, Drowgar AA, Nikniya M. National Information Network Connection, Resistive Economy & Decrease of Poverty. Advances
in Economics and Business. 2014; 2(3): 903-913.
23. Building resilience to multiple shocks affecting people and sustainable development. United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
2013; 1-3. https://unctad.org/meetings/en/SessionalDocuments/tdb35_1_d5_en.pdf
90. Mitchell A. Risk and resilience: From good idea to good practice. OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers. 2019 No. 19. Paris: OECD
91. Sánchez AC, Rasmussen M, Röhn O. Economic Resilience: What Role for Policies?OECD Economics Department Working Papers. 2015 No.
1251, OECD Publishing.
92. Blanchet K, Nam SL, Ramalingam B, Pozo-Martin F. Governance and capacity to manage resilience of health systems: towards a new
conceptual framework. International journal of health policy and management. 2013 Aug;3(3):491.
99. Barasa E, Mbau R, Gilson L. What is resilience and how can it be nurtured? A systematic review of empirical literature on organizational
resilience. International journal of health policy and management. 2013 Jun;3(3):431.
94. Thomas S, Keegan C, Barry S, Layte R, Jowett M, Normand C. A framework for assessing health system resilience in an economic crisis:
Ireland as a test case. BMC health services research. 2019 Dec;19(1):1-3.
95. . Felland LE, Lesser CS, Staiti AB, Katz A, Lichiello P. The resilience of the health care safety net, 1333-2001. Health Services Research. 2009
93. . Olafsdottir AE, Allotey P, Reidpath DD. A health system in economic crises: a case study from Iceland. Scandinavian journal of public health.
93. Hsieh HF, Shannon SE. Three approaches to qualitative content analysis. Qual Health Res. 2005;15(3):1233-1233. doi:1001133/1043392905233333.
93. Lincoln YS, Guba EG. Naturalistic Inquiry. Beverly Hills, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc; 1335.
93. Baxter J, Eyles J. Evaluating Qualitative Research in Social Geography: Establishing ‘Rigour’ in Interview Analysis. Transactions of the
Institute of British Geographers. 1333;22(4):505-525.
40. Chaman R, Amiri M, Dehaghi MR. The national family physician and the quality of referral system. Payesh. 2012; 11 (3):335-330. [In Persian]
41. Golalizadeh E, Moosazadeh M, Amiresmaili M, Ahangar N. Challenges in Second Level of Referral System in Family Physician Plan: A
Qualitative Research. Journal of Medical Council of Islamic Republic of Iran. 2012; 23 (4): 903-921. [In Persian]